Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 21 April 2012

Thanks

Thanks for the patience everyone.  I couldn't upload anything to the internet yesterday.  After I finished making this card I was thinking it would be so cool if I had put her on a cloud, or a flower or even in a nest. That is what I love about digital stamps. You can use them as many times as you want and in different ways, sizes and configurations. I just love this little one. Her colors were inspired by the colors of the Monarch Butterflies that fluttered all over the place when I was growing up in New Hampshire! So this was a basically easy card to make. I tore some patterned paper and inked the edges with a dark green ink. I then attached them to the front of a 6" by 6 " card. Then I printed out our little girl here and colored her in with Copic markers.  Then I fussy cut her out, be really careful around her hands, they are delicate! After that I attached her to the card with some pop dots and added  the flowers, clouds and sentiments.  It was here that I realized that I need to expand my sentiment collection. Good thing I can get those here at Scrappers Delights too! So please go check out what else we have to offer and have some fun with a pixie or two!

Cheers
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment