Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Sunday 28 April 2013

"Baby Boo" Best Friends


"Baby Boo" Best Friends
 
Exclusively at Whimsy Stamps

In this post I am going to show you how I
used two digi stamps and made them one image
giving you more creativity.

I will be using Photoshop but you can apply this method in a similar program
as long as you have layers.



Once the lines have been deleted you can remove the layer style and re save
as a jpg or png.

.....and get creative!
Here is my project
I hope you have enjoyed my project
love Janice

9 comments:

  1. Fun card, great tutorial, thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tut Janice, thanks! The bunny outfits are adorable and I love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Squirrel and The Fox.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...thanks for joining Brown Sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely and eye catching card Janice.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tut! Love your card too!
    HUgs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute image and amazing coloring! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar "bunny" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janice, love what you did with the images. I have never used my program and this way. Love the images and the project. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.

    ReplyDelete