Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 16 January 2016

New Release- January Part 1



Good morning everyone,
Thi will be my first post for 2016 and I hope you all had a lovely New Year Celebrations.
Before we start!!
SALE $ SALE $ SALE $ SALE $ SALE
Copy code: sdjpc-Jan-Sale-2016
Scrapper's Delights would like to offer a
VERY generous coupon
40% OFF * Conditions Apply

Make the most of it.
Back in December 2015 I had a released of a lot of images
but unfortunately didn't get the chance to show you any projects with them
Please check the
WHOLE TEAMS PROJECTS HERE

Refresher of The Images 
(comes without background)



(comes without frogs)


(comes without character)

(comes without character)


And A BONUS RELEASE
I LOVE U BEAR

Here is my Project
I chose to use these sweet little Bears
which all come as  separate
so you can use on there own or as I have ...a couple.

For this project I used 
-Dylusions Dyan Reaverley's
Creative Journal
-Dylusion Paints
Copic Markers to colour my image
and fussy cut round them
-Mod Podge to stick and coat my Bear images


-Glossy Ascents used on the hearts and centre of the flowers
 -Added Tim Holtz Ideaology Chitchat Words



Using the White I removed nozzle and flicked paint 
Used glitter glue in areas to highlight

I hope you have enjoyed my project today

Join our facebook fan group
to stay informed about updates,
share your projects or just a chat
https://www.facebook.com/groups/376140345820051/


Scrapper's Delights is a proud Sponsor
over at Passionate Paper Creations with Rhea Weigand

 and
 a proud class sponsor at Kit and Clowder




No comments:

Post a Comment